A Tough Defense To Criminal Accusations
Our Houston Criminal Defense Services
We have helped numerous good people just like you who have been accused of the following:
- Violent crimes such as murder, assault and battery
- Rape, statutory rape, prostitution and indecent exposure
- Aggravated robbery, theft and shoplifting
- Drunk driving/driving while impaired (DWI)
- Drug crime charges, including possession of heroin, marijuana, cocaine or prescription drugs
- Juvenile offenses, including those that are completed on school property
- Cases involving fraud such as prescription drug fraud
We also assist our clients with record sealing, expunctions and motions to revoke probation. Our lawyers offer dynamic representation at every stage of a criminal matter, from the early stages of investigation through trial, appeals and beyond.
We Protect Your Rights
If you have been arrested or pulled over, do not talk to the police or give any kind of statement without consulting an attorney. Law enforcement officials may try to get a statement from you by saying they just want “your side of the story.”
You need to realize that prosecutors can twist whatever you say and use it as evidence against you in criminal proceedings. For this reason, you need to contact a Houston criminal defense attorney as soon you have any indication criminal charges are coming.
Representing College Students
Our firm is STUDENT-FRIENDLY! We have saved hundreds of college students’ careers. We have been very successful in having criminal records expunged allowing students to enter graduate schools and apply to professions without criminal record problems. We never give up until a college student can have his or her professional future guaranteed!
A Free Case Evaluation Now
Immediate appointments and flexible payment plans are available. If your loved one is in jail, we will visit him or her in order to begin building a solid defense strategy.
Act quickly — call us at 713-832-6464 or send us an email right away.